Channel Business Developer
Snapt is a fast-growing and vibrant tech start-up, offering an amazing opportunity for a business developer to become part of tech history. This will be a challenging role with key KPIs and is perfect for a driven and goal orientated person. You will become part of an amazing channel sales team who is focused on global channel growth, working with large multi-national technology companies to fast track sales.
What we are offering:
- Join a company that is an exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our brand new offices in Johannesburg or Cape Town.
- Play a significant role in developing business for one of the most vibrant tech start-ups in South Africa.
- Enjoy flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues.
- Remuneration is competitive, and is negotiable depending on experience.
- Learn unique and valuable skills from experts in a USD 6 billion industry.
- Do things that no one else in Africa is doing!
What you'll be doing:
- Generate leads and cold call prospective partners,
- Seek out the appropriate contact in the organisation,
- Arrange meetings and demos with the prospective partners,
- Understand the needs of prospective partners and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these,
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to achieve goals,
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' product and be able to advise others about it,
- Update and manage all prospective partners on CRM,
- Daily reporting on activity and progress,
- Achieve sales targets as determined by management,
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate,
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
What you'll require:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 2 Years business development experience within the technology industry. Channel business development experience will be a plus.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Highly driven and capable of working independently.