Snapt is a special kind of company: A South African-born, venture capitalist funded startup whose services are being used all over the world. We have been disrupting the market since our launch in 2012 and have achieved year-on-year growth of 400% in both 2014 and 2015 and 10,000 customers stretching across 50 countries.
Snapt has an office in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa as well as Atlanta, USA. We are a people first company that loves to work with, have fun with and grow motivated employees. Our company is small, agile and not a corporate.
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of SEM experience and is looking to learn a lot more. An analytical mind, natural curiosity and an interest in the SEM industry are a must. Snapt offers the opportunity to learn quickly in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone that shares our passion for online marketing and who possesses a desire to have a big impact in a fast growing company.
- Google Adwords:
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet revenue goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- Ad Copy-Writing and Testing
- Developing Testing Plans, Implementing New Strategies and Measuring the Results
- Search Engine Optimization
- Competitive & Market Analysis
- Perform Search Engine Ranking Reports
- Landing Page Optimization
- Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Teams to Drive Unified Consumer Experience
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Pushing our SEM Strategies beyond industry Best Practices
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Hands-on experience in Google AdWords campaign management
- Experience working with Google Analytics performing deep-dive analysis to drive search marketing efforts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills for working in an organized, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, computer science, or related field preferred
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications
- Prior experience with HTML / CSS development