Software Test Engineer
We are looking for a thorough Software Tester and Test Automation Engineer. You will ensure that newly developed products and updates are ready to be released, work correctly and are up to standard.
- Design independent web cases for each newly developed web application.
- Provide feedback to developers about automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches.
- Perform system load tests for new products.
- Manage and train apprentices, junior testers, and new developers.
- Work with other quality technicians to document the quality processes for replication in other locations.
- Manage testing projects during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- 2 years experience as a Software Tester.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing, A/B testing.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest testing developments and programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- 2 years experience using Linux.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience with Selenium (or similar) for web application testing.
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience creating unit tests.