Snapt is a fast-growing and vibrant tech start-up, offering an amazing opportunity for a business developer to become part of tech history. This will be a challenging role with key KPIs and is perfect for a driven and goal orientated person. You will become part of an amazing channel sales team who is focused on global channel growth, working with large multi-national technology companies to fast track sales.
What we are offering:
- Join a company that is an exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations.
- Play a significant role in developing business for one of the most vibrant tech start-ups in the world.
- Enjoy flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues.
- Remuneration is competitive, and is negotiable depending on experience.
- Learn unique and valuable skills from experts in a USD 6 billion industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute the sales/business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders,
- Generate leads through the various channels and cold call prospective leads,
- Score and qualify leads via research, phone and email reach outs in collaboration with marketing and other team members.
- Schedule meetings and demos with the prospective leads and opportunities.
- Understand the needs of prospective opportunity and be able to respond effectively with a plan on how to meet these,
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to achieve goals,
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' product and be able to advise others about it,
- Update and manage all prospective opportunities on CRM,
- Daily reporting on activity and progress,
- Achieve sales targets as determined by management,
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate,
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business and IT world,
- Perform any other duties and projects assigned by management.
- 5 Years experience in the art of business development.
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from Executive Assistants to C-Level Executives.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection.
- A phenomenal multi-tasker, organized, driven and strive in an independent work environment.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Worked in a B2B sales capacity, selling technology products.
- SaaS product experience will be a major advantage.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies and eager to learn cool new things.