Customer Account Manager
At Snapt, our customers are core to our business and we are looking for a customer account manager who can build and maintain relationships, manage retention and expansion, as well as assist with advocacy programs and initiatives. The role is the ideal opportunity to help expand Snapt’s global customer success program.
The role requires determination, passion and an overarching focus on customer relationships and building value at every touchpoint. These touchpoints include calls, emails, and sessions at each stage of the success journey.
Snapt is a data driven organization and we track, measure, and implement based on these decisions. The data gleaned from the customer success team and engagement plays a key role across upselling, MRR and product insight and feedback. Overall, understanding our customers, the needs and pain points and business and revenue opportunities.
We are looking for passionate, driven and goal-oriented individual who can seamlessly work across teams and projects to ensure success, across all key focus areas.
- Collaborate closely with technical team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new tier 2 and 3 customers
Drive retention, growth and expansion among our tier 2 and 3 customer base
- Drive renewals, expansion opportunities, with the goal of deeper engagement and customer understanding
- Identify various customer advocacy opportunities from case studies, testimonials and referrals
- Identify and analyze feedback to inform feature requests and the product roadmap
- Own certain key KPIs and success metrics
- 3 - 5 years in a customer success, account, or client facing, management role in the B2B SaaS / software industry
- Experience working with SME customers in the B2B SaaS / software industry
- Experience in building and supporting key relationships that drive upsell and revenue expansion
- Strong communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with program processes and structural execution
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a result driven mentality
- Experience with CRM software and account management
- Experience with Hubspot and Asana is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer relationship and communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment
- A flexible approach to problem-solving and outside the box thinking for solutions
- Ability to multi-task while ensuring good time-management skills
- Ability to operate autonomously and effectively
- A passionate, team player