Sales Operations Manager
Snapt is an application delivery designed for today and tomorrow. We develop Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) with load balancing, web acceleration, WAF, and GSLB for traditional, hybrid, and cloud-native environments. Snapt is on the bleeding edge of modern, software-centric, and cloud-native ADC solutions and is designed to help the next generation of makers build tomorrow's digital landmarks.
About the Role
We are looking for a sales operations manager for North America to be responsible for ensuring that sales teams are running as efficiently and productively as possible. Your responsibilities will include managing and optimizing Snapt's sales teams through CRM tools system to ensure there is clear and effective communication between the sales team and clients as well as data tracking and analysis to provide stakeholders with recommendations and insights to improve performance.
- Boost sales productivity by refining customer segmentation, simplifying the sales process, and identifying pain points at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Track and analyze KPIs for growth, win/loss rates, upsells, renewals, quota attainment and identify individual performance areas for improvement.
- Manage sales contracts, track customers, and coordinate cross-functional activities across departments.
- Track daily and weekly sales metrics through HubSpot dashboards
- Present quarterly progress reports to stakeholders with actionable sales goals.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to define lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance.
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, and Sales Leaders.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, CSM, and Sales to develop sales initiatives programs.
- Onboard, train, and mentor the new sales team members.
- Develop sales-related resource documents, including training manuals, procedures, and policies.
- 5 years experience in sales operations in respect of b2b high tech solutions, ideally in computer networking and security
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or business-related field OR the equivalent in work experience.
- Strong understanding of high-level strategic direction and sales goals.
- Proven excellence in multi-tasking, prioritizing projects, and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Confident with onboarding, training, and mentoring the sales team at every stage of their careers.
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Hubspot