Technical Content Writer
Snapt is an application delivery designed for today and tomorrow. We develop Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) with load balancing, web acceleration, WAF, and GSLB for traditional, hybrid, and cloud-native environments. Snapt is on the bleeding edge of modern, software-centric, and cloud-native ADC solutions and is designed to help the next generation of makers build tomorrow's digital landmarks.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our SaaS networking infrastructure products. You will be required to work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to communicate the technical benefits and versatility of our solutions to customers and to users.
- Create exceptional documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions and system operations.
- Create client resources and educational materials, including videos, demos, tutorials, training materials, guided tours, general & technical overview and FAQs.
- Research, write, edit and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds.
- Publish weekly release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on product updates, releases and fixes.
- Edit other writers' content and documentation for consistency and continuously update content with current information.
- Maintain tracking and ticketing system to ensure deadlines are met and client deliverables and received on time.
- Test products for issues, provide insight to resolving problems and ensure documentation is accurate and consistent.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Engineering, Quality Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer Enablement.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in English, Communication, Journalism, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, Teaching, Curriculum Development or Scientific Publication.
- 3 years experience in technical writing.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Experience using API documentation.
- Experience with documentation publishing software.
- Preferred: Prior experience working within IT Development, SaaS or web-based technology environment.