VP of Sales and Strategic Partnerships
Snapt is an application delivery designed for today and tomorrow. We develop Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) with load balancing, web acceleration, WAF, and GSLB for traditional, hybrid, and cloud-native environments. Snapt is on the bleeding edge of modern, software-centric, and cloud-native ADC solutions and is designed to help the next generation of makers build tomorrow's digital landmarks.
About the Role
We are looking for a dedicated and analytical VP of sales & strategic partnerships to join our organization. The responsibilities of the role include designing and implementing sales, partnerships, and channel strategy, overseeing daily sales activities, meeting with major prospects and/or clients, compiling sales and reports, designing effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
To be successful in this role, you should have good leadership skills, the ability to drive company success, in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products, and excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Designing and implementing sales, partnerships, and channel strategy
- Managing sales and channel teams and maintaining operations with direct reporting from, and responsibility for, the channel manager, sales development manager, and regional account executives
- Liaising with the marketing department in the creation of promotional materials for the company's products and services and providing input on campaign direction.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing plans and strategies to achieve sales and channel goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales and channel staff and developing training programs.
- Outlining and managing sales and channel budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual revenue goals and motivating the sales and channel teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating customer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
- Master's degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
- Minimum of seven years' experience in a sales leadership position in respect of b2b high tech solutions, ideally in computer networking and security.
- Minimum of four years' experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.